- Keep your lawn cut and maintained at all times. A few weeks before listing your home put down some extra fertilizer to make it pop.
- Pick up a garden spade/shovel and edge around the flower beds. Edging around the flower beds helps with the clean and maintained appearance to the yard.
- Clean up your flower bed and plant some new flowers to give your home that extra attraction. You can also dress up your yard, walkway and patio with extra potted plants.
- If you are selling your home later in the year keep your yard clear from fallen leaves.
- Remove all toys, bicycles, tools, unsightly patio furniture and trash from your yard.
- Porches, steps, verandas, balconies, patios and other extensions of the house should be kept uncluttered, swept and in good condition.
- Put a fresh coat of paint on all entrance doors.
- Make sure your garage door opens easily. Fix and paint the garage door if necessary.
- Clean and shine all hardware and accessories. (door knobs, knockers, lamps, mailbox, address numbers etc.)
- Trim and prune trees and shrubs.
- Pick up a new doormat.
- Be sure the front doorbell is in good working order.
- Your front door and screen door should work perfectly.
Don’t forget to also read our article10 Ways to Sell Your Home Fast: Bathroom Edition 10 Ways to Sell Your Home Fast: Bedroom Edition 25 Ways to Sell Your Home Fast: Household Edition 10 Ways to Sell Your Home Fast: Kitchen Edition 5 Ways to Sell Your Home Fast: Storage Edition
We know that keeping your yard maintained can be hard work. By following these tips you will be making your house stand out from all the rest and impressing potential buyers before they step foot inside the house.
Are you thinking about selling your London home?
Trust our home selling system that puts the marketing power of our top-producing, tech-savvy team of innovative real estate professionals to work for you. Find us online at www.sellerschallengelondon.com or contact us at Info@SantaSellsHouses.com