The bathroom is a room that does not always have the cleanest of reputations. Following these steps will make your bathroom stand out as a shining fixture in the mind of any potential buyer.
In The Bathrooms
- Clean up used towels and wipe down the sinks and shower areas after each use.
- Re-caulk the tub if the caulking is not sparkling white.
- Repair or replace broken tiles in the shower/tub.
- Replace shower curtains and keep them clean.
- Put out fresh towels and decorative soaps.
- Remove the bathmat if there is one and show off the tile floor.
- If the flooring is tired, get a neutral bathmat that matches the curtain of the shower.
- Purchase and hang luxurious towel to transform the bathroom.
- Create counter and storage space by removing toiletries and clean products. Having a clear space allows for potential buyers to see this space as their own.
- Clean and polish sink and bathtub/shower faucets and mirrors to make them sparkle.