The bathroom is a room that does not always have the cleanest of reputations. Following these steps will make your bathroom stand out as a shining fixture in the mind of any potential buyer.
In The Bathrooms
- Clean up used towels and wipe down the sinks and shower areas after each use.
- Re-caulk the tub if the caulking is not sparkling white.
- Repair or replace broken tiles in the shower/tub.
- Replace shower curtains and keep them clean.
- Put out fresh towels and decorative soaps.
- Remove the bathmat if there is one and show off the tile floor.
- If the flooring is tired, get a neutral bathmat that matches the curtain of the shower.
- Purchase and hang luxurious towel to transform the bathroom.
- Create counter and storage space by removing toiletries and clean products. Having a clear space allows for potential buyers to see this space as their own.
- Clean and polish sink and bathtub/shower faucets and mirrors to make them sparkle.
Don’t forget to check out our other articles
Are you looking to Sell Your London Home?
We know what makes your home sell. Let us handle the process for you. Learn more about how we have helped thousands of Londoners just like you sell their home for top dollar. Visit www.SellersChallengeLondon.com for detail today!