Timberwalk is a community that can give you the conveniences of living in the city, beautifully modern “big city” homes, all while allowing you to raise your family in the slow-paced friendliness of small town living. This master planned community is located in Ilderton and is just a short five minutes away from London. It’s location is close to multiple amenities, it has lower property taxes, and is family friendly. This community has been developed by Sifton Properties Limited, and is the perfect location for both families and empty nesters. The builders in Timberwalk are creating stunning homes with beautiful exteriors. The surrounding area is covered with farm land, forested green space, and beautiful sites. You don’t get surroundings like these in the big city. But if you’re worried about living the small-town life because you love how convenient city life is, then you’ll love the fact that this location is so close to many great amenities, and London is always just a VERY short drive away if you really need it.
So let’s take a look at this incredible community that Sifton Properties Limited has carefully planned and crafted. Let’s see everything that this location has to offer for families, for folks who loves to escape the busyness of the city, and for empty nesters who want the peace and quiet and who want to enjoy healthy active lifestyles.
The LocationLiving directly in the city isn’t for everyone. It’s busy, it’s loud, and it has a vibe of being fast-paced. Small towns give off very different vibes. Small towns run at a more laid-back pace. Your neighbors take the time to talk to you. Kids run around and play together on the quieter streets. For some people, small towns just fit their lifestyle better. But what if your job is in London? What about all of the wonderful conveniences that come with living in a city, like shopping, quick take out, and entertainment? Well, Timberwalk has the best of both worlds. It’s located in Ilderton, but is just five minutes away from London, which means that you get to live in a small town while enjoying the proximity of city amenities.
One thing that is important to factor in when deciding where to live is healthy lifestyles. You want to live in a place that encourages physical activity. Timberwalk is a great area because it’s close to multiple parks and trails, as well as recreational and fitness places. For parks, and trails, Timberwalk is super close to Ilderton Rail Trail, Junction Park, Meadowcreek Park, and Ilderton Heritage Park. With these amazing places close my you have beautiful trails to walk through with stunning greenery to soothe your soul as you walk. You also get incredible playgrounds with slides, swings, and so much more. There is also a splash pad, baseball diamonds, and a skateboard park. Families can spend countless evenings enjoying physical activity together just around the corner from home. On top of that, there are multiple recreational and fitness centers that can help keep your family active and healthy together.
Another thing to consider, when deciding where you want to live, is convenience. Being just a short five minutes away from London means that you’re so close to all kinds of shopping, restaurants, schools, and more, but even within Ilderton there are a ton of great options close by. There are multiple places to get grocery items, a bank, a Home Hardware, restaurants, a salon, a post office, a library, a community center, farmers markets, churches, and even multiple child care options. Within your neighborhood, you’ll have parks, a swim pond, and lots of wooded areas. Sifton Properties develops communities that are beautiful, there is no doubt about it, but they also create communities that promote healthy living, both social and physical.
The HomesHomes in the Timberwalk community give you the elegance, beauty, and modern features of big city homes in a small town setting. Pricing for these bungalow and two story homes is from the mid $500s to the high $600s. They have large 50 foot and 60 foot lot sizes. Houses range from 1775 square feet to 2713 square feet. Plus, there is always the bonus of the fact that homes here will have cheaper taxes than those in the city.
The features that each house contains depends entirely on the builder you work with, the floorplan you choose, and additional customized details that you choose to add, but here is a list of features that some of these homes have and that you can expect from many of them:
- Absolutely beautiful laminate, hardwood, and tile flooring throughout the homes are not only stylish, but they’re also durable and functional.
- Gourmet kitchens with large islands, stunning quartz and granite countertops, modern hardware on custom cabinetry will make you excited to spend time preparing and making meals.
- Vaulted and cathedral ceilings give your space a bright and airy feel and make the rooms feel larger and more open.
- Open concept is one of the best things about modern homes. It’s great for entertaining, it helps carry natural light throughout your home, and it is great for keeping an eye on the kids while you’re busy with cooking or other work.
- Gas fireplaces with beautiful mantels and brick backdrops are welcoming and cozy, especially during Canadian winter nights.
- Deluxe ensuites are a great place to escape.
- Large showers with glass surround and rainfall shower heads are beautiful and romantic.
- Large soaker tubs that are just begging for candles, a glass of champagne and amountain of bubbles are the perfect place to melt away your stresses.
- Laundry on the main floor is basically a godsend during busy days when the last thingthat you want to do is drag a heavy basket of clothes to the corner of the basement andback upstairs again in a few hours.
- A mudroom is functional and a great way to stay organized and keep the mess out ofyour home. Your floors will love your mudroom.
- Large and energy efficient windows let lots of natural light in to your home, give yougreat views, and help you to keep your energy bills low and your money in your pocket.
- Large garages give you lots of space for storage and still allows room for your car. Nomore scraping your car off on cold winter mornings on your way to work.
- Walk-in closets give you the space to be organized. Plus, figuring out what to wear in the mornings is so much easier to do when you have the space to actually look at everythingyou own.
- Great rooms give you the space you need for entertaining guests.
- Is there anything as welcoming as a covered porch? It gets your visitors out of theelements and gives you a place to greet them with warmth. It’s also a wonderful place toset up cozy outdoor chairs for you to sip coffee and watch your peaceful street.
- Whoever came up with the idea of his and hers closets was a genius. It keeps both ofyou organized and stress free in the busy mornings.
Sifton HomesSifton has five different floor plans in Timberwalk. Each plan has been carefully crafted to work with the flow of your lifestyle. They are well thought out and each and every detail has been meticulously chosen to create a beautiful home that you can be proud of. The Balsam is a two story home with three bedrooms, two and a half bathrooms, a formal dining room, a breakfast bar, cathedral ceilings, and a loft design. It has a private ensuite, gas fireplace, and spacious walk in closets. The Dogwood is a one floor bungalow style home with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. It has a large, spacious kitchen, a double car garage, and a cafe area. The Red Oak is a two story home with four bedrooms and two and a half bathrooms. It has a great open concept design, a luxurious ensuite, a great room with a gas fireplace, a walk-in closet, and a large kitchen with an eat-in breakfast area. The Sequoia is another two story home that has four bedrooms and two and a half bathrooms. This layout boasts a main floor laundry room, a spacious bedroom with his and hers walk-in closets, a large ensuite retreat, and dropped tray ceilings. The Walnut is a beautiful 2728 square foot two story home with four bedrooms and two and a half bathrooms. It has a large covered porch, laundry on the second floor, a luxurious master bedroom and a spacious great room and kitchen.
For those who are interested in a quick close, you can check out here where Sifton lists homes that are ready for you to add any personal touches that you want and then move in within 90 days.
The BuildersThe master-planned community of Timberwalk has brought together incredible builders to create a community with big-city style while residents get to enjoy small-town living. These homes are modern, classic and beautiful with brick, stone, and stucco exteriors. They have luxurious details and are created with convenience and beauty in mind. Sifton New Homes Sifton started back in 1923 with Harry Sifton, when he built his first home, which still stands today in London. After creating over 500 homes, he passed his business and his legacy to his son Mowbray. Since then Sifton has been in the forefront of the construction industry. They strive to continue to innovate and are committed to create sustainable and environmentally friendly homes and building practices. With Sifton properties, you know that you’re getting quality and beautiful designs and that this beautiful planet that we live on will be treated with respect as it’s being built.
Colden Homes, a family run business, is focused on creating quality homes while delivering incredible customer satisfaction. Established in 1995, Colden Homes has been earning respect and admiration from customers and tradespeople alike. They specialize in custom home designs. Because they are a low-volume builder, the owner of the company, Tom, makes sure to be at the job site, each and every day, to ensure the highest quality possible. Legacy Homes of London For Legacy Homes of London, 100% customer satisfaction with your new home is their absolute top priority. Choosing Legacy Homes as your builder means that you get the chance to communicate directly with the builder to talk about your ideas and you can even meet together on site directly, in case you have any changes that you’d like to talk about. They use the best of the best for their trades people and have created excellent relationships with them. They only use the highest grade materials through the entire construction process.