The bathroom is a room that does not always have the cleanest of reputations. Following these steps will make your bathroom stand out as a shining fixture in the mind of any potential buyer.
In The Bathrooms
- Clean up used towels and wipe down the sinks and shower areas after each use.
- Re-caulk the tub if the caulking is not sparkling white.
- Repair or replace broken tiles in the shower/tub.
- Replace shower curtains and keep them clean.
- Put out fresh towels and decorative soaps.
- Remove the bathmat if there is one and show off the tile floor.
- If the flooring is tired, get a neutral bathmat that matches the curtain of the shower.
- Purchase and hang luxurious towel to transform the bathroom.
- Create counter and storage space by removing toiletries and clean products. Having a clear space allows for potential buyers to see this space as their own.
- Clean and polish sink and bathtub/shower faucets and mirrors to make them sparkle.
Don’t forget to check out our other articles 13 Ways to Sell Your Home Fast: Curb Appeal Edition 10 Ways to Sell Your Home Fast: Bedroom Edition 25 Ways to Sell Your Home Fast: Household Edition 10 Ways to Sell Your Home Fast: Kitchen Edition 5 Ways to Sell Your Home Fast: Storage Edition
Are you looking to Sell Your London Home?
We know what makes your home sell. Let us handle the process for you. Learn more about how we have helped thousands of Londoners just like you sell their home for top dollar. Visit www.SellersChallengeLondon.com for detail today!Selling your home fast and for top dollar starts as prospective buyers drive up to your home. Maintaining small details outside of your home will increase your house’s curb appeal. These 13 tips will help you prepare your home to sell faster.
- Keep your lawn cut and maintained at all times. A few weeks before listing your home put down some extra fertilizer to make it pop.
- Pick up a garden spade/shovel and edge around the flower beds. Edging around the flower beds helps with the clean and maintained appearance to the yard.
- Clean up your flower bed and plant some new flowers to give your home that extra attraction. You can also dress up your yard, walkway and patio with extra potted plants.
- If you are selling your home later in the year keep your yard clear from fallen leaves.
- Remove all toys, bicycles, tools, unsightly patio furniture and trash from your yard.
- Porches, steps, verandas, balconies, patios and other extensions of the house should be kept uncluttered, swept and in good condition.
- Put a fresh coat of paint on all entrance doors.
- Make sure your garage door opens easily. Fix and paint the garage door if necessary.
- Clean and shine all hardware and accessories. (door knobs, knockers, lamps, mailbox, address numbers etc.)
- Trim and prune trees and shrubs.
- Pick up a new doormat.
- Be sure the front doorbell is in good working order.
- Your front door and screen door should work perfectly.
Don’t forget to also read our article 10 Ways to Sell Your Home Fast: Bathroom Edition 10 Ways to Sell Your Home Fast: Bedroom Edition 25 Ways to Sell Your Home Fast: Household Edition 10 Ways to Sell Your Home Fast: Kitchen Edition 5 Ways to Sell Your Home Fast: Storage Edition
We know that keeping your yard maintained can be hard work. By following these tips you will be making your house stand out from all the rest and impressing potential buyers before they step foot inside the house.
Are you thinking about selling your London home?
Trust our home selling system that puts the marketing power of our top-producing, tech-savvy team of innovative real estate professionals to work for you. Find us online at www.sellerschallengelondon.com or contact us at Info@SantaSellsHouses.com 1,666 square feet of finished living space available in this one floor bungalow located in the Trails at Wye Creek neighbourhood in Thorndale, Ontario. This is a cozy traditional looking bungalow home with covered front porch and large brick columns. Double front doors lead you into a large foyer open to the great room at the rear of the home. To the right is the third bedroom or office/den with a large 6 foot window overlooking the front yard. Further into the home is a 3 piece bathroom with linen closet and additional 2nd bedroom is to the left, just behind the garage, followed by the master suite with walk in closet, large 6 foot window overlooking the backyard, 5 piece master bathroom with his and her sink, shower, tub and toilet. Main floor laundry and mudroom off the garage makes entering the home on a day to day basis super easy. On the way into the greatroom, a half wall or iron spindles surround the stair leading to the lower level. Greatroom features a tray ceiling with double tray ceiling options that could raise the ceiling height to eleven feet. An efficient kitchen with angled island allows for additional seating and adjoins a good size eating area with a six foot sliding door leading to the backyard. We currently have this floor plan under construction on Nicoles Trail in the Trails at Wye Creek neighbourhood in Thorndale, Ontario. Completion of this model is scheduled for August 2016 our current list price is $415,000. Click Here to Search for Homes for Sale in Thorndale and Trails at Wye Creek. For information on available lots and pricing please contact Matt Santagapita 226-289-2983 or Matt@SantaSellsHouses.com
1,666 sq ft | 3 bedroom | 2 full bathrooms | 1 floor | 2 car garage
FULL SPECS & FEATURES
Basic Features: Bedrooms: 3 Full Baths: 2
Potential Bedrooms: 0 Half Bath: 0
Garage Stalls: 2
Dimensions: Depth: 62’1″ Width: 39’6″
Area: Main Floor Sq Ft: 1,666 sq ft
Basement Sq Ft: 1,666 sq ft
Ext Wall Framing: Framing 2″x6″
Master Bedroom: Walk in closet His & Her sinks
5 piece ensuite Window overlooking backyard
Kitchen Features: Corner Pantry Kitchen Island
Additional Features: Front room could double as Den/Office
Main Floor Laundry room/mudroom
Covered front porch with brick pillars This 3 bedroom floor appeals to a wide variety of people including young professionals, growing families or empty nesters. Learn more about the Trails at Wye Creek development and the Trails at Wye Creek Commercial development. Want to learn more about the community of Thorndale check out the I love Thorndale website: www.ILoveThorndale.ca If you’re in the market to buy or sell in London, please contact us. You can reach us at (226) 289-2983 or go ahead and email us at email@example.com. There are many great London area homes for sale. Click here to perform a full home search, or if you’re thinking of selling your home, click here for a FREE Market Valuation so you know what buyers are willing to pay for your home in today’s market. You may also call us at (226) 289-2983 for a FREE home buying or selling consultation, so that we may answer any of your real estate questions.