The highly anticipated Talbot Village is ready for busy families fall of 2017. Karim Design and Build created these beautiful homes ideal for busy families. The homes are also perfect for entertaining your guests.
What is featured in each home?
Each two-storey house features four bedrooms and three bathrooms and a double attached garage. The energy efficient homes also have forced air and 13 seer central air.
The open-concept kitchen is custom made and professionally designed and has a gas stove. The hallways, kitchen, and dining room have hardwood flooring. Bathrooms and the laundry room have ceramic flooring. All bedrooms, stair landings, and treads on stairs have carpet flooring. The stair landings can also be hardwood. Families living in Talbot Village homes have many places to relax. The great room features a fireplace and stone wall. While enjoying your meals in the eating area, you can look at the private landscape yard. The spacious formal dining room also looks over the front gardens.
When you visit the upper level, there are additional features for you to love. The Master Suite comes with double tray ceiling, a spacious walk-in closet, and a spa-like ensuite for you and your family to relax.
Address: 12 Crown Grant Road London, Ontario
2,973 sq ft Model
2,682 sq ft Model
2,443 sq ft Model (Lot 3)
2,443 sq ft Model (Lot 6)
About the Area
Talbot Village has two small neighbourhood parks, Talbot Park and Raleigh Park. The Talbot Village Wetland, the heart of the area, has walking trails and a natural forest cover.
New additions are also coming to Talbot Village in September 2018. The Southwest Community Centre, YMCA, and library are expected to open.
For more information, including pricing, contact Matthew Santagapita. Call 226-289-2983 or email NewBuilds@SantaSellsHouses.com.
Working with Karim Design and Build:
- Ready to open fall 2017
- Ideal for busy families
- Open concept kitchen
- Great room featuring stonewall and fireplace
- Eating area overlooks a private landscape yard
- Spacious formal dining room overlooking front gardens
- Upper level
- Master Suite features double tray ceiling
- Spacious walk in closet
- Spa-like ensuite
- Location: 12 Crown Grant Road London, Ontario N6P 1V5
- Custom kitchens, professionally designed
- Ceramic in laundry room and bathrooms
- Hardwood in kitchen, dinette/dining, hallways
- Carpet flooring in all bedrooms, treads on stairs and landings
- Stair landings can also be hardwood
- Gas line for stove
- 13 seer central air conditioner
- 2 storey, 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- Double attached garage
- Brick and Stucco Exterior
- Energy efficent, forced air, central air,
- Gas fuel
- Hardwood and cermaric flooring
- 1 Natural gas fuel
- Water heater